Why Go Bottle-less?
The bottled water industry has grown by leaps and bounds over the past decade, with many people believing that it’s the best way to access clean and pure water.
However, before you get on board with this trend, there’s something you need to remember: there is more to buying and drinking bottled water than what you see on the surface.
Here are three of the primary reasons to cut bottled water out of your life:
- Save the Environment: When you eliminate the use of plastic water bottles, you’re doing your part in keeping the environment safe and healthy for future generations – and there’s nothing more important than that.
- Spend Less Money: The cost of bottled water can add up over the course of a year.
- Peace of Mind: Are you concerned about consuming water from plastic bottles that may not be safe for you? The only way to combat this is to avoid plastic water bottles altogether.
With that being said, you probably have a question: what’s the best way to access clean water?
A bottle-less water cooler is one of the best ideas, thanks to these benefits:
- They’re Sanitary: Forget about the unsanitary conditions often associated with a traditional water cooler. With a bottle-less water cooler, you never again have to worry about airborne bacteria causing you trouble.
- Cost Effective: With a bottle-less water cooler in place, you never again have to purchase bottled water. Best yet, once it’s installed, there are no on-going fees.
- Filtration: If pure water is what you want, a bottle-less water cooler is the answer. For example, many of these systems have a 9-stage filtration setup, ensuring that you’re accessing safe, great tasting water.
Now that you know why to ditch bottled water and opt for a bottle-less water cooler, it’s time to take the next step. Contact us if you want to learn more about the many types of bottle-less water cooler systems that are currently on the market.